Certified Coding Associate-Physician-based (CCS-P) Exam Preparation, Fifth Edition: Revised Reprint
Whether you’re still a student or already on the job, Certified Coding Specialist—Physician-based (CCS–P) Exam Preparation
provides the direction, skills, and knowledge you need to successfully prepare for the exam. The book’s practice exams are based on and organized by the CCS–P competency statements and will help prepare you for the exam experience.
- Domain I: Health Information Documentation
- Domain II: Diagnosis and Procedure Coding
- Domain III: Regulatory Guidelines and Reporting Requirements for Outpatient Services
- Domain IV: Data Quality and Management
- Domain V: Information and Communication Technologies
- Domain VI: Privacy, Confidentiality, Legal, and Ethical Issues
- Domain VII: Compliance
- Three complete practice exams based on the CCS–P competency statements and tasks 50+ inpatient and ambulatory medical cases
- Online assessment contains 380+ multiple choice and multiple select questions
- All answers include rationales and references
to view the browser specifications for the exam simulations.Download the 2015 CPT code updates (compatible with updated CCS‐P exam, effective April 1, 2015).